Jazz Infinity Browser Overview
Jazz, one of Pakistan’s leading mobile network operators, has launched a new data offer called Jazz Infinity Browser. Infinity Browser offer allows subscribers to enjoy 2GB Internet for just Rs 217 (inclusive of taxes).
The Infinity Browser offer is valid for 30 days. During this period, subscribers can browse the internet without any data limits. This means that they can use as much data as they want, for whatever purpose they want.
The Infinity Browser offer is available to all Jazz prepaid subscribers. To subscribe to the offer, simply dial *709# from your Jazz handset. You will be prompted to enter your PIN and then you will be subscribed to the offer.
Once you are subscribed to the Infinity Browser offer, you can start browsing the internet. You will not be charged any extra data charges. You can use the internet for anything you want, including social media, streaming videos, or downloading files.
Why choose the Jazz Infinity Broswer package?
The Infinity Browser offer is a great way to save money on your data usage. If you are a heavy internet user, then this offer is definitely worth considering. To subscribe to the offer, simply dial *709# from your Jazz handset. You will be prompted to enter your PIN and then you will be subscribed to the offer.
You can also check: Monthly Gup Shup Offer
Terms & Conditions
- Users may be subscribed to this package at any time of the day.
- Users will be charged Rs 0.06 to check the remaining perks and validity.
- The Bundle age will not auto subscribed upon expiry. You need to subscribe again to continue your package.
- Internet package may be subscribed to and used in 2G-3G-4G networks area.
- Internet speed will vary on many factors like distance, sim, device and 2G-3G-4G network area.
- Users will be charged Rs.2 per MB for the internet bundle overage.
- If the User does not subscribe to any package, the User will be charged Rs 5 per MB.
- The package price is subject to change or discontinues any time without any prior notice.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS