For Pakistanis residing or roaming abroad, the option to transfer credit to their friends or family is available through designated outlets, ATMs, kiosks, online platforms, and even directly from their handsets.
Discover hassle-free Ufone International Mobile Recharge services, ensuring that you stay connected no matter where you are. Enjoy seamless, convenient top-ups for your Ufone account while residing or traveling abroad.
STC (SAWA) subscribers in Saudi Arabia have the option to send airtime credits (top-up) to their friends and family, specifically to any Ufone number, whether the Ufone subscriber is in Pakistan or roaming abroad.
To facilitate this transfer, send an SMS to 801500 with the following format: 133* recipient’s mobile number amount reference (where the reference can be 1, 2, or 3). For instance, sending an SMS like this: 133*00923331234567*3 will transfer PKR 500 to the Ufone number 03331234567 from a SAWA connection using any mobile handset.
This service allows for convenient and hassle-free airtime top-up for Ufone subscribers.
You can also check International SMS packages.
Available Top-up Recharges:
|100 PKR = 7 SR||1|
|250 PKR = 16 SR||2|
|500 PKR = 32 SR||3|
“Pakistan” or “PAKI” or “INFO” to STC short code to get above information
- For Ezetop, visit www.ding.com.
- To take advantage of the online top-up facility provided by MoreMagic, go to www.etopuponline.com.
When you visit Transfer-To, ezetop, MoreMagic, or Prepay Nation’s retail outlets in designated countries, you’ll receive information about the equivalent value of the currency you’re exchanging in Pakistani rupees. Subsequently, the determined amount will be swiftly transferred into your account in Pakistan.
With ValuePlus through www.topup4you.com, the service is currently provided through a vast network of over 2000 retailers worldwide. This retailer network predominantly focuses on the following regions:
- KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- UAE (United Arab Emirates)
- US (Primarily New York)
- UK (Primarily London)
- South Korea, along with some other countries.
This extensive network ensures convenient access to these services across a range of countries, making international transactions more accessible and efficient.
Powered by Ufone partners:
- Transfer To™ www.transferto.com
- ding* www.ding.com
- Prepay National www.prepaynation.com
- Tranglo™ www.tranglo.com
- ValuePLUS Comouter Systems Ltd www.topup4you.com
- A 19.5% Federal Excise Duty (FED) is applicable to your usage, along with other taxes on your bill or recharge.
- Furthermore, it’s essential to emphasize that your SIM card serves as your identity, and it’s imperative to only use SIM cards that have been issued through the Biometric Verification process as mandated by the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).